Thursday, September 17, 2015

Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy


Over the years I've joined many web groups and forums relating to Paint Shop Pro and making various sorts of computer graphics. On some of these forums you could request graphics from other members, often in exchange for some virtual "payment" (e.g. in-game currency or points). Anyway one day someone requested me to make them Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dollies. If you don't know, Raggedy Ann and Andy are dolls that originated in America although I am not sure if they are as popular as they used to be years ago, but it just so happened when I was younger I had been given these dolls by a family friend so I knew what they were. I looked on the internet and found hundreds of examples as reference.

I don't remember which forum that was now, it was a few years back now, but you can almost guarantee it no longer exists. I was left with these two cute little dollies and didn't really know what to do with them, so decided to make them into a little sig-tag (a fancy sign-off at the end of an e-mail or message). Here was what I came up with.:



Cute huh? They were such fun to make, and by converting them into a sig-tag they became something useful too! Would you like to see your name on this tag instead of mine? Just email me your request and I will be happy to make one for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment